What is included with your Land Rover Defender 4×4 Hire?
You have two choices with your Aviemore / Inverness Land Rover Defender Hire ; to hire the vehicle on its own OR with a complete camping kit. Please see the details and pricing below to help you decide which is best for you.
- Minimum hire duration of 2 days.
- Daily hire rates represent the price per calander day.
- Mileage limit of 125 miles (200km) per day. Additional miles charged at 40p per mile (25p/km).
- Roadside Safety Kit is the ultimate car safety and travel kit for roadside emergencies. It includes a warning triangle, first aid kit, torch, high visibility waistcoat and fire extinguisher.
- Winter Car Kit provided during colder months includes snow shovel, de-icer, ice-scraper.
- Camping Kit includes a large tent, 2 x sleeping mats, 2 x sleeping bags and sleeping bag liners, gas stove, cooking utensils, crockery & cutlery, cleaning equipment, lantern and table & chairs.
- Winter Snowsports Rack carries up to 3 sets of skis and one snowboard.
- Customer Pick-up and Drop-off: We can collect you and your companions from a location of your choice within the Highlands. Price depends on distance from Highland Defenders base.
- Reduced hire rates available if you have your own insurance.
- Pick-up and drop-off service: Our cars can be dropped off to a location of your choice, ready to go right from where you are.
Please click here for our hire T’s and C’s