Land Rover Defender 4×4 Hire in Inverness and The Highlands.
Get behind the wheel of a British automotive icon; the Land Rover Defender 110 Station Wagon.
The Defender is one of the world’s most recognisable four-wheel drive vehicles. Few vehicles can match the Defenders talent for being able to go anywhere and everywhere. All this makes it the perfect vehicle for your 4×4 hire in Inverness and the Highlands.
The Defender’s gutsy 2.2 litre diesel engine boasts 360Nm of torque across four cylinders. Its permanent four-wheel drive ensures a steady ride over all terrain and the on the road drive is composed. It has a 6-speed transmission with dual range transfer box, front axle two-pin differential, power assisted steering and ABS. With exposed hinges, riveted bodywork and a rustic interior to match, the Landrover Defender is a utilitarian through and through.
With space for all your camping gear, endless racks, attachments, and accessories for bikes, skis, snowboards and more, a Defender really does make the perfect companion for exploring Scotland!
Standard Vehicle Equipment
- Station wagon roof
- Seating for 5 adults
- Newest 2.2 ‘Puma’ diesel engine with better refinement and emissions
- 6-speed gearbox for greater high-speed refinement
- 0-60 in a long time and a maximum speed of not-very-many mph!
- Huge rear loading area
- Permanent 4-wheel drive
- Low range gearbox
- Fully lockable differential
- Heated rear windscreen
- Tinted front and side glass
- Manually adjustable exterior mirrors
- Halogen Headlamps
- 16-inch Steel Wheels with aggressive all terrain tyres
- Full-size spare wheel
- Front and rear mudflaps
- Rubber & carpet floor trim
- Passenger map pocket
- Front centre console storage tray
- Towbar (for use with ski racks and bike racks)