Hire Rates & Optional Extras
Please see the details and rates below to help you decide which package and extras are best for you.
Conditions of hire
- All of our roof tent hires come with a comprehensive camping kit. Full details can be found here.
- Vehicle handovers can be done any day of the week except Sundays.
- Drivers must be over the age of 25 and under 75 years, have held their licence for two years and no more than 6 points on their licence. Anyone who does not fall into this category or has convictions would need to be referred to our insurers.
- UK, EU, Swiss, US, Canada, Australian and NZ licence holders are all accepted. All other licence holders by referral.
- All our hires include fully comprehensive insurance and breakdown cover as standard.
- Number of drivers: all hires include up to two insured drivers. Additional drivers can be added for a small fee.
- Our hires work in 24 hour periods and have a mileage limit of 125 miles per day. Additional miles up to are charged at 50p per mile for the first 100 miles and £1/mile for 101 miles+ over the limit.
- A 20% deposit is required to secure your hire dates – bookings are a first come first serve basis.
- Minimum hire duration of 5 days June to September and 4 days other months. Shorter hires are possible but they are charged at the 4-day or 5-day minimum rate.
- Our largest roof tents can comfortably accommodate up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. If your group consists of 4 adults or 2 adults and 3 children, we do offer additional ground tents.
- Dogs: Due to all the equipment we provide, there is no space in the loading areas for dogs. However, we do have a dog package containing a dog hammock for the rear seats of our 110’s that can fit a small/medium dog – no dogs in the roof tents. Please email us for more info.
- No extreme off-road use. We ask you to respect the local laws regarding off-road use in Scotland.
Please click here for our hire T’s and C’s