- All of our roof tent hires come with a comprehensive camping kit. Full details can be found here.
- Vehicle handovers can be done any day of the week except Sundays.
- Drivers must be over the age of 25 and under 75 years, have held their licence for two years and no more than 6 points on their licence. Anyone who does not fall into this category or has convictions would need to be referred to our insurers.
- UK, EU, Swiss, US, Canada, Australian and NZ licence holders are all accepted. All other licence holders by referral.
- All our hires include fully comprehensive insurance and breakdown cover as standard.
- Number of drivers: all hires include up to two insured drivers. Additional drivers can be added for a small fee.
- Our hires work in 24 hour periods and have a mileage limit of 125 miles per day. Additional miles up to are charged at 50p per mile for the first 100 miles and £1/mile for 101 miles+ over the limit. A 20% deposit is required to secure your hire dates – bookings are a first come first serve basis.
- Minimum hire duration of 5 days June to September and 4 days other months. Shorter hires are possible but they are charged at the 4-day or 5-day minimum rate.
- Our largest roof tents can comfortably accommodate up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. If your group consists of 4 adults or 2 adults and 3 children, we do offer additional ground tents.
- Dogs: Due to all the equipment we provide, there is no space in the loading areas for dogs. However we do have a dog package containing a dog hammock for the rear seats of our 110’s that can fit a small/medium dog – no dogs in the roof tents. Please email us for more info.
- No extreme off-road use. Roads in Scotland all are paved with any tracks being owned by private estates. Please refer to Section 34S of the Road Traffic Act for more information. We understand most good camping spots are a little off the beaten track and this is fine, just avoid water crossings, steep inclines and large obstacles. The insurance only covers you when on the road so anything done off the road is at your own risk.
- We do offer Defender only hires, however, these are only outwith our roof tent season (April – October inclusive).
Rates and Optional Extras!
Please see the details and rates below to help you decide which package and extras are best for you.
Please click here for our hire T’s and C’s