Hire Rates & Optional Extras
Please see the details and rates below to help you decide which package and extras are best for you.
Important info and FAQ’s
- A 20% non-refundable deposit is required to secure your hire dates – bookings are on a first come first serve basis.
- Hires run from April 1st – October 31st.
- Minimum hire duration of 5 days.
- Vehicle handovers take place between 8-10am and can be done any day of the week except Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Our vehicles are all have 6-speed manual transmissions.
- Our hires include a comprehensive camping kit. Full details can be found here. Please note we do not offer vehicle-only hires.
- All our hires include fully comprehensive insurance and breakdown cover as standard.
- The above prices are for a 2 person setup. Additional people can be added for a small additional daily charge.
- Drivers must be over the age of 25 and under 75 years, have held their license for two years and have no more than 6 points on their license. Anyone who does not fall into this category or has convictions can be referred to our insurers.
- UK, EU, Swiss, US, Canada, Australian and NZ license holders are all accepted. Other licens+e holders by referral.
- Our hires work in 24 hour periods and have a mileage limit of 125 miles per day. Additional mileage charges apply.
- Our largest roof tents can comfortably accommodate up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. If your group consists of 4 adults or 2 adults and 3 children, we can offer an additional ground tent.
- Dogs: Due to all the equipment we provide, there is no space in the loading areas for dogs. However, we do have a dog package containing a dog hammock for the rear seats of our 110’s and Amaroks that can fit a small dog – no dogs in the roof tents. Please email us for more info.
- No extreme off-road use. We ask you to respect the local laws regarding off-road use in Scotland.
- It is our responsibility as a vehicle hire operator in Scotland to ensure that our customers are fully informed of the laws surrounding the use of recreational vehicles in our country. For regulations on both short-term and overnight parking please see the Outdoor Access Code and Highway Code. Visit Scotland has also produced an excellent short film on traveling by Motorhome/Camper in Scotland which can be found here.