What is included with your Land Rover Defender 4×4 Hire?
You have two choices with your Land Rover Defender hire from us; to hire the Defender on its own OR with a complete camping kit. Please see the details and pricing below to help you decide which is best for you.
- Minimum hire duration of 5 days from May – September and 3 days from October – April.
- Our hires work in 24-hour periods.
- Mileage limit of 125 miles per day. Additional miles charged at 50p per mile.
- *Camping Kit includes a large tent, 2 x sleeping mats, 2 x sleeping bags, stove, cooking utensils, crockery & cutlery, cleaning equipment, table & chairs. for a full breakdown of our camping kits please see our PDF here.
- Customer Pick-up and Drop-off: We can collect you and your companions from a location of your choice within the Highlands. Price depends on the distance from the Highland Defenders base.
- Pick-up and drop-off service: Our cars can be dropped off to a location of your choice, ready to go right from where you are.
- No off-road use. Roads in Scotland all are paved with any tracks being owned by private estates. Use of these tracks without the landowners permission is deemed as trespassing.
Please click here for our hire T’s and C’s