Terms and Conditions of our Land Rover Defender Hire
- Minimum hire duration of four days
- 1 day hire = 24 hours
- Drivers must be between the ages of 25 and 75 and have held a full licence for 2 or more years.
- Drivers from the EU, Australia, Canada and USA are all accepted. Other countries are by referral to our insurers.
- Aged 23 or 24? Please contact us.
- Fully comprehensive insurance and breakdown cover is provided
- Mileage limit of 125 miles per day. Additional miles charged at 50p per mile for the first 100 miles over and £1/mile thereafter.
- Drivers with points on their licence or driving convictions may be subject to additional insurance premiums
- Drivers must provide their driving licence and 2 proofs of address issued within the last 3 months (electricity bill, phone bill etc)
- A non-refundable 15% deposit is required at the time of booking
- The full balance is due 45 days prior to the hire date
- We reserve the right to cancel a booking if the balance has not been paid 14 days before the hire is due to commence. Cancellations are permitted up until 28 days of the hire. No refund will be permitted on cancellations within 28 days of the hire.
- Credit card details are required at the start of the hire to cover any damage caused to the vehicle, roof tent or equipment during the hire period.
- In the event of damage to the vehicle that will require repair, a £750 insurance excess applies.
- No off-road driving is permitted – please refer to section 34S of the Road Traffic Act for off-road vehicle use in Scotland.
- Vehicles provided with a full tank of fuel must be returned with a full tank of fuel. An admin refuelling charge of £30 will apply in addition to the fuel cost if not returned full.
- Cash and cheques not accepted.
To view our full hire t’s and c’s, click here.