Looking for Land Rover Defender Hire? Check out our pricing here and our vehicle info here.
Terms and Conditions of our Land Rover Defender Hire
- Minimum hire duration of three days
- Drivers must be between the ages of 25 and 69 and have held a full valid UK licence or other country equivalent for more than 2 years
- Fully comprehensive insurance and breakdown cover is provided
- Mileage limit of 125 miles per day. Additional miles charged at 40p per mile
- Drivers with points on their licence or driving convictions may be subject to additional insurance premiums
- Foreign licence holders, additional drivers and drivers with high-risk occupations may also be subject to additional insurance premiums
- Drivers must provide their driving licence, passport or ID card and a proof of address issued within the last 3 months (electricity bill, phone bill etc)
- Additional drivers can be added. In addition to the main hirer, it is possible for two other hirers to be insured to drive the vehicle, provided they meet our insurance requirements and with a small additional charge
- A 15% deposit is required at the time of booking
- The full balance is due 45 days prior to the hire date
- We reserve the right to cancel a booking if the balance has not been paid 14 days before the hire is due to commence. Cancellations are permitted up until 14 days of the hire. No refund will be permitted on cancellations within 14 days of the hire
- In the event of damage to the vehicle that will require repair, a £1500 insurance excess applies. This excess can vary depending on driver info.
- Reductions on hire rates available if you have your own insurance policy. Please contact us for more information
- No off-road driving is permitted
- Vehicles provided with a full tank of fuel must be returned with a full tank of fuel
- Payment by BACS. All major credit and debit cards accepted but incur a 3% charge.
- Cash, cheques and AMEX not accepted